Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fully Loaded

One garage.

Done.


And it only took me an entire Saturday afternoon.

Now, I know what you're saying, and that's, "But Scott, I see stuff in boxes piled up all over the garage."

Sure, sure, things are still in boxes, but that's a project for another Saturday. I'll pick up some hooks at Target, find some scraps of plywood to make a few more shelves with, and get everything in it's place.

Oh, what, you think I got my truck in there with a shoehorn?


No, no, that's called planning. And it only took me 10 minutes to rearrange the area in front of my truck after I hit my bike.


That's skill, baby. Pure skill.

I've been parking my vehicle in the elements since I could drive. That's 18 years for those who are counting, and I'll be damned if I'm going to keep parking outside when I've got a 2 car garage at my disposal.

Now we just have to find room for the boat I'm going to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment