Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Updates!

OK, so I know these probably aren't the updates you're looking for (Mom) and they're certainly not the droids you're looking for.

Yeah, that was stupid, but it just popped in my head and I had to let it out.

Anyway, I've finally gotten around to adding some photos to the old photo page at namelal.com. If you've never checked out the rest of the site, you really should. I've put a lot of work into it, so look at it, already!

Anyway, you can just take out the "blog.html" up there at the top of the page, and that will get you to the main site. From there you can click on "photos" and peruse some of the pictures I've taken.

Or, if you're lazy, you could just click on the link I've conveniently placed for you on the right side of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment