Sunday, June 24, 2007

We're all better now, but...

We missed the Spurs winning the Championship. Rachel continued to be sick after four days, so we decided to take her to the ER. We waited almost two hours to get in, then another four hours to get Rachel her IV and start feeling better. She stayed awake the entire time (I would too if people held me down to stick a needle in my arm...) and it threw off her sleep pattern for a couple of days, but she is doing much better now.

Oh yeah, and she picked up a cold while we were in the hospital.

I looked all over last week for the transfer cable for my phone, but didn't find it until I cleaned out the garage this week.

rachel-hospital2.jpg
Rachel with her first IV

rachel-hospital1.jpg
Playing Peek-A-Boo with the puke tray. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment