Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Better Late than Never

If you've been waiting with baited breath for the Laleman family Christmas card in the mail, don't hold that baited breath. As I said last year, the likelihood of us getting Christmas cards in the mail is somewhere between slim and none.

And from the looks of it this year, the likelihood of me getting our cyber-cards out on time stood about the same chances.

So here I present to you, the if-I-had-gotten-my-butt-in-gear Laleman family Christmas card choices for this past Christmas, which, yes, I know, was a week ago.

Both are photoshop jobs because the originals didn't quite cut it, but have a look for yourself to see if you can spot any mistakes. I think I did a pretty good job with them.

You can see the huge versions of these cards by clicking on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment