Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dumbing down America...

ABC's show, "Stupid in America" should have been about NBC's television schedule.

It's a sad day when a smart, timely show like "The West Wing" is cancelled, but "My Name is Earl" and "Joey" are still on the air (sorry, Mom and Dad...I just don't find the humor in "Earl"). And don't try to tell me that "Law & Order" is a smart show, either. In real life, nothing gets solved in an hour. Those shows are just modern day versions of "Perry Mason."

I guess it's official...we have no reason to watch NBC anymore. Tom Brokaw is gone, the local news sucks, "Today" has become more celebrity gossip than real news, and they have canceled or lost all of their good shows.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more...what a disappointment for a show about education.

    ReplyDelete