Saturday, February 11, 2006

Thus begins the "March of the Babies"

We received a phone call from our friend Roger, in the Great White North, last night that his wife Bianca had her baby boy on Thursday. So now it's time for the rest of the dominoes to fall.

Our friends Mandi and Ed have a baby girl due in April, Pete and Carol's (brother and sister-in-law) baby boy is due in May, and we're bringing up the rear in June. All we need is some friends who are having a baby in March. Anyone want to sign up?

It's actually pretty cool, because since I'm so old (as Monica loves to remind me), I figured most of my friends were done having babies, and I figured we'd be one of those couples with no friends that had kids the same age as our kids. I'm glad I was wrong.

This morning, while we were lying in bed, I looked over at Monica's tummy and saw that it looked oddly deformed. One side of her belly was sticking up way farther than the other side.

It's the first time we've seen Rachel this way, and it was pretty cool...in an "Alien" sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment