Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Once again proving that even though we have a baby, I can still update my blog more frequently than my sister...

OK, ok...we'll see often I can do this once I start back to work, then make a comparison.

So for those of you who don't know, we're heading up to Illinois on Friday. Hopefully we'll get to see some of you who we haven't seen for a while, and introduce you to Rachel.

We'll also be helping Mom and Dad get ready to move. Yes, that's right, move. The house on Regal that my parents built 20 years ago has been sold, and they are moving to Bloomington. BLOOMINGTON.

It doesn't seem like 20 years since we moved into that house. It doesn't seem like 10 years since I moved out. It's going to be a little strange traveling to a house in Bloomington that I've never spent any time living in, but I'm looking forward to seeing the new house, and I know Mom and Dad are looking forward to moving into it.

1 comment:

  1. Are you coming up to Chicagoland? Let me know - I'd love to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete