Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cien

This post is my one hundredth here on Laleblog.

In about 10 weeks, this blog will have been up for a year.

Not exactly everyday posting, but 100 blog entries is nothing to turn your nose up at.

I don't want to reflect too much, because I'll do that when I reach my first blog-iversary in November.

Truth be told, this isn't my first blog, and I've certainly produced much more content than you see on these pages. However, in trying to find my voice, and a consistent topic to write about, I have started and abandoned a few blogs.

And so, in the spirit of keeping up with my usual topics, here's the latest updates:

Rachel is still stuffy, although not nearly as much as she was just two days ago. However, now Monica and I are both getting sick. She was feeling a little scruffy in the throat this morning, and I started feeling that way late this afternoon. I hope it goes away quickly.

Our house seems to be dead in the water. We had a call that someone was going to come look at it on Sunday, then they canceled. We haven't had anyone look at it in almost a week. Since this is the first time we're trying to sell a house, I don't know if this is typical or not. In the meantime, we're looking at houses online, but we can't really even get serious until we get an offer on our house. I can only hope that there's something on the market that we really like when it comes time for us to buy.

And now, because my mom says the blog is boring when I don't post picutres of her granddaughter, here is the Rachel picture of the day. Actually, the Rachel and Sparky picture of the day. I finally got them to pose together.

No comments:

Post a Comment