Friday, October 20, 2006

Snow birds

My parents arrive today, and it's not supposed to be 100 at any point during the weekend. In fact, it was downright chilly this morning, as is evident by this really cute hat that one of Monica's co-workers made for Rachel.

I don't know if Mom and Dad will know what to do with themselves.

I'm also going to post another video here today. Hopefully, those of you who haven't been able to view the previous ones will be able to see this one. It's an AVI file, so it should open up with your video player of choice. As for the other videos, you'll probably have to go to the Quicktime website to download the latest version.

This one was shot with my little Canon Powershot yesterday. Rachel has started reaching out to grab things on her own now instead of waiting for them to be brought to her hands.


Click here to see the video

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:32 PM

    We love all of your videos! The girls ask me to play the "laughing one" every time I am at the computer. And we laugh right along with you every single time! Keep them coming! Love from The Culvers!

    ReplyDelete